At Manor Farm Academy we strive to provide the best possible education and to ensure happiness and achievement for all. Through high expectations, we strive to instill a sense of pride and confidence within all of our pupils. We aim to develop an environment where respect and honesty are valued, and individuality and difference are celebrated.
By harnessing the sense of wonder, curiosity, determination and independence that we see in our youngest children, and by encouraging our children to never stop asking why, we hope that a love of learning that extends beyond our academy walls is fostered. It is important to us that every child that leaves Manor Farm Academy is the best that they can be, that they are kind, confident and articulate and that they have a strength in their own convictions.
We believe that everyone in the school community, pupils, staff, parents and governors are partners with important contributions to make to the success and daily life of the Academy.
At Manor Farm Academy, we value:
- To encourage everyone to aspire to their highest academic and personal potential and to create opportunities to help them achieve greater independence.
- To provide children with high quality, relevant experiences which promote high standards of achievement academically, creatively, personally, socially, morally, culturally and spiritually.
- To recognise and value the contributions of all people within the school community.
- To provide a secure and supportive environment that promotes healthy lifestyles, happiness and a sense of caring and belonging.
- To work in partnership with all those involved in the life of the Academy in order to create an atmosphere of openness, trust and respect that enables people to undertake their responsibilities.
- To develop positive self-esteem, confidence and enthusiasm for all, developing an awareness of self-worth and pride in achievements.
- To develop and implement exciting, challenging and varied learning experiences which meet the needs of the 21st century for all.
- To ensure children develop the necessary life skills to prepare them for life and work.